Solo card game about playing cards in ascending order, but how you're allowed to play cards from your hand make it a real puzzle-y experience!
- New game produces a random game to play
- Daily game produces a new game to play every day -- try to maximize your score!
How to Play
- Play a card from your hand. Note you can only play a card from the front (left) or back (right) of your hand. Want that card in the middle? You have to choose how to get to it.
- Cards must be played in ascending order, but not necessarily sequential.
- If you play a card that is not in ascending order, then the previous group of cards will be scored. The element column is now reset and any value card can be played there
- The game ends when all games have been played.
- Final scoring will be applied to the final stack of unscored cards when the game ends.
- 1 card: 0 points
- 2 cards: 10 points
- 3 cards: 30 points
- 4 cards: 60 points
- 5 cards: 100 points
- 6 cards: 150 points
- 7 cards: 210 points
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Small Text UpdateAug 11, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.