A downloadable game
Get the Deluxe version and other games by following the Patreon: Shenbot Makes Labs! A new 3-card game released every month!
The game for March 2023 is...
In "Network Explorer" you are the last line of defense against ruthless hackers attempting to take down the network. As a cyber security specialist, you must use your wit and strategic thinking to thwart their attacks and save the day. Can you save the network and prevent a catastrophic data breach?
Components You Need to Supply
- 1d6 (~8mm to fit on the card)
- Some way to keep score
- Shuffle the cards, rotate them, flip them, really randomize them.
- Take the top card and place it on the table horizontally.
- Place your die on any of the three left-most spots with the 1 facing up.
How to Play
- Take the remaining 2 cards and create a path by lining up the edge of the cards against the dotted lines, second card on top of first, third card on top of second. You may rotate the cards, but may not flip them.
- Move the die across the path, scoring any points it collects this round.
- Turn the die to the next number (e.g. 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc.) for round tracking.
- Pick up the other 2 cards the die is not sitting on and create a path by lining up the edge of the cards against the dotted lines, second card on top of first, third card on top of second. You may rotate the cards, but may not flip them.
- Repeat until 6 rounds have been completed.
What's the difference between Basic and Deluxe?
The Basic version of the game uses the first draft artwork and is freely available. The Deluxe version uses nicer art, but comes free with a Patreon membership! Both games are the same. One just looks fancier.
What is "Shenbot Makes Labs"?
Shenbot Makes Labs is a Patreon that provides access to the Deluxe version of a new 3-card game every month! As with most of my other games, the Basic version will always be free.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.