Have a bunch of unused Pokemon cards laying around? Play a free new dice game with them!
Have the highest score after five Pokemon catch attempts.
1. Shuffle 20 Pokemon cards with HP range between 30 - 120.
2. Deal 5 Pokemon cards face up.
How to Play
1. Choose one of the face up Pokemon cards.
2. Roll all 5 Pokemon Dice.
3. You may reroll any of the dice up to an additional 2 times.
4. You may not reroll any dice showing a "MISS".
5. If you roll 3 or more "MISS" dice, the Pokemon runs away and this Pokemon catch attempt is automatically missed.
6. After the Pokemon catch attempt, replace the chosen Pokemon card with a new one from the deck. Repeat this until all 5 catch attempts are made.
- You must have at least one Pokeball showing to catch the Pokemon.
- The sum of all attack values must be equal to or greather than the HP on the Pokemon card.
- If the sum is greater than the HP on the Pokemon card, it is a "Catch".
- If the sum is equal to the HP on the Pokemon card, it is a "Perfect Catch".
- If you successfully catch a Pokemon, write the HP of that Pokemon in the appropriate area ("Catch" or "Perfect Catch" for the catch attempt).
- If you do not successfully catch a Pokemon, write a 0 in the "Miss" column for the catch attempt.
Rolling All Pokeballs
If you roll all Pokeballs, the Pokemon is automatically caught and this counts as a "Perfect Catch".
- Add up all of the values in the "Catch" column
- Add up all of the values in the "Perfect Catch" column and multiply by 2
- If you have any consecutive successful Pokemon catches, apply the appropriate bonus. This applies to all consecutive Pokemon catches.
Example: Catch #1, #2, and #3 were all successful. This is 3 in-a-row and applies a bonus of +30 points.
Example: Catch #1 and #2 were all successful. Catch #4 and #5 were all successful. These are two examples of 2 in-a-row and each apply a bonus of +10 points for a total of +20 points.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Digital Dice Roller AddedJul 31, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.