Stars have lost their luster and have fallen from the sky. It's your job to recharge them with stardust and send them back into the night sky. Game features both a daily mode and a random mode (toggled via the "G" key).
How to Play
- Lay a star tile on any open space.
- A single gray star on every tile in play will be charged.
- Any star tile that has all its stars charged will be ready to explode (i.e. sent back to the night sky). Exploding a star tile will charge all adjacent tiles by 1. Chaining exploding tiles will increase the multiplier as well.
- Play continues until all tiles have been placed -- sunrise!
- Every charged star is worth 1 point.
- Every exploded tile is worth the number of stars on it x the current multiplier.
Added it as an option. You can do whatever you want with it (along with the assets). I do only have licenses for the fonts used for myself, however, so don't go paint the town with them or anything. I trust you.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
do you have any plans to make a windows release?
Not sure what's going on here but I can't Download or Claim this.
Update: Found a workaround :)
For those who don't know the workaround: just open the page in an external web browser and claim it from there
This is a really clever thing, and it's very satisfying once the combos start popping just so. My best score so far is 597, got a 9-star tile with a x32 multiplier that time.
My only complaint is that the contrast on the stars makes it hard to tell the types apart. My monitor is bad at yellows, so that makes sense, but a thing to be aware of.