Video City - Frogger
- Press 1 - Load layout stage #1
- Press 2 - Load layout stage #2
- Mouse - click on a scratch-off spot
- Start at the Frog area. Click on one dot at a time in order.
- Cross the street to the Yellow Safety Area.
- Cross the river and park Frog in one of the Four Frog Ponds.
- Game stops when Frog is parked, or when player hits three skulls or one alligator.
- 0 - 200 points: Snakebait
- 200 - 500 points: Lily Pad Loafer
- 500 - 700 points: Hopping Good
- 700+ points: Frogger Supreme
Topps released a line of trading cards in 1983 called "Video City". In a pack of stickers and Bazooka Joe bubble gum were these scratch-off cards where you could "play a game" based on a license that was popular at the time (Frogger, Zaxxon, etc.). I wanted to digitize these to the best of my ability so folks would always have a chance to try them out!